May 4th, 2018

Another week already gone. Let’s review.
This week was alllll coding. It was a constant back and forth between feeling like I knew absolutely nothing and feeling like I was the World’s Biggest Genius, Sent By God Herself. It was quite the experience.
My website was.. Odd. It didn’t come out as well as I would’ve liked, but in my honest opinion, it’s not really done yet. It’s still just a baby, and I have to help it grow. I hope it’ll turn out halfway decent, since I pride myself on making things that look, at the very least, semi-decent.
I feel the stress starting to set in – The stress that comes with the end of the year. I can’t say I’m too sure why, though – I think I have most of my work under wraps, but I can’t be quite sure.
The final, speaking of, has me stumped. I haven’t read anything aside from short stories and friends’ works in years, so I don’t know what book I’d use. I have a big collection in my room, though, so I’m sure I can find something… If not, I can always just use a children’s book. I know most of my childhood favorites by heart, and I imagine a cover for a book like that would be lots of fun to design. Plenty of colors, plenty of things to look at – Maybe a bit complicated, though, huh?
If I do a novel, I could always make it simple shapes. Keep it basic, go for a minimalistic design with a pretty triadic color scheme. Yes, that sounds nice. I might do that. I could always do artwork for it and incorporate that into my design… I think that’s something I’m allowed to do, right? I could do it in an interesting way. Truthfully, I don’t know what it is I’m going to be doing yet. I’m still figuring it out, and just throwing words down for now. I hope it goes well, I really do.
Anyway, that was my week – Thanks for tuning in. I hope everyone had a good week as well.
That’s it everybody – Cheers. Tune in next time. For now, catch you on the flip side.